path to pro
A Dual Pathway Program
The structure of the Academy Path to Pro Program is as follows.
- 12 weeks residence at the new Tampa location at the new SVB- Tennis Center in Zyphrhills Tampa Fl.
- 4 Weeks training with and alongside our senior SU squads in Europe at several of our locations in Europe.
- Christmas break 5-6 weeks, time with the family prior to heading back to Florida.
- 12 Weeks in residence in Tampa USA playing in several College ID tournaments creating another pathway to higher education now using your increased soccer IQ and experience before heading off to Spain and Italy for 4 weeks to train along side Villajoyosa CF- Spain- and SU-Suzzara our Professional team in the Serie D division in Italy our Global Head Quarters and play against Serie C club Mantova Academy and Serie A team Verona academy teams amongst others.
The Daily program will be loosely based on the following:
- 7am Breakfast.
- 8am-10am on Technical and Small Sided Tactics
- 10:30 -12:30pm School- Study (2 hours)
- 12:30 -1:30pm Lunch.
- 1:30 – 3:30pm Tactical Sessions and Position Specific Training.
- 4: 30- .6:30pm School.(4 hours)
- 6:30 pm – Evening Study and free time.
- 10-30pm lights out.
We will have a separate strength and conditioning programing for every player as well as classroom sessions for film and video analysis.